When the big day arrives, we want you to have an easy, stress-free moving experience. We understand the emotional and physical challenges moving can present. Your home and belongings are not just “stuff,” but a lifetime of experiences and memories, and we handle them like we would handle our own.
Everyone from Rainbow Senior Moves will be in communication with each other on the day of your move to assure that everything goes as planned.
Here are the things that will take place on moving day:
- Overseeing the moving crew on your move day
- Managing the loading and unloading process so everything goes as planned
- Unpacking every box and putting every item in its dedicated space
- Arranging every piece of furniture and preparing your home to be walk-in ready
- Hanging art and assisting with decor
- Removal of all packing material and debris
- Coordinating the address change to friends and family
Schedule Your Move Today!
What People Are Saying!
Just wanted to thank you for the incredible crew we had for move out and move in. They were very professional and personable. It was truly a joy having them help with our move. We appreciate your help along the way to ensure our move went smoothly!