Preparing to Move
Figuring out where to start is the number one priority if you want to get the right things done to prepare for your home move. The majority of the work includes sifting, sorting, donations; disposal and potential online auction if necessary.
When you choose to work with Rainbow Senior Moves, we walk this journey with you from our first phone call.
This is what we do to manage a successful home move:
- In-home consultation to clarify your moving needs and requests
- Create a move plan and schedule so everyone knows what’s happening when
- Detailed floor plan for your new residence and furniture measurements
- Digital documentation of personal belongings before packing
- Careful packing of all items in your home in the proper types of containers
- Box labeling according to the correct area in your new living space
Schedule Your Free Consultation!
What People Are Saying!
My realtor gave me the owner’s name and we set up an appointment to meet and to get a price for my job. We talked and she took notes and sent me a quote later that day. It was the best thing I could have done to hire Erin! She knew there was a lot to do to get ready to empty a house of 42 years. On the first day, she arrived right on time and we worked side-by-side decluttering, packing, dumping, and donating. I could never have accomplished all the work involved without her. She is a kind and caring person who became my friend. Her men who do the moving are hard-working, friendly, and extremely careful in handling your precious belongings. I would highly recommend Rainbow Senior Moves to everyone. Whether it is a simple easy move or a long-involved one like mine! Thank you Rainbow Senior Moves!